Friday, June 17, 2011

My 'Romantic Tendencies'

so... a friend challenged me to take a quiz to gauge my 'romantic tendencies'. So... ok, I'm game. I was pretty sure I knew what it would indicate... I thought you'd get a kick out of it, so laugh with me as I laugh at myself, and then go take the quiz and post YOUR results. #DAREyou

Oh yeah, one more thing... s l o w kisses... just sayin'

My results are below...

hopeless romantic

You're disgusting. Disgustingly romantic. Girls swoon over you if you're a guy and guys cannot tolerate you if you're a girl. You just cannot help it. Being romantic runs in your blood, clouds your mind and burns in your heart as you seek every opportunity to be romantic with your partner. Being in love is a magical experience and more so if its with you. You're best described as a Hopeless Romantic.

Go to Romantic Love Quiz to do more Quizzes!

No comments:

Post a Comment